WHAT IS MICROBLADING ?
Microblading also known as "hair stroke eyebrows or embroldery" is a technique we use to produce the most natual looking brows possible. This allow the technician to recreat, correct and improve the appearance of your desire eyebrows through your own eyebrow hair thus creating a feathering effect. It is an exceptional service for those with thin, thinning or even no eyebrows to achieve perfectly designed eyebrows for their facial structure. The end result is fine, crisp natural hair strokes that can last from 9-18 months or longer.
POWDERFILL EYEBROW TATTOO
Powderrill technique eyebrows are great for someone that perfers a fuller brow but still wants that soft texture. (This service can be combined with the microblading techinque as well.)
MICROBLADING EYEBROWS - $375
POWDERBROWS - $375
TOUCH UP WITHIN 1 MONTHS - FREE
6 MONTHS - $120
1YEAR TO 2 YEAR $275 +
EYELINER ( TOP & BOTTOM) - $350
TOUCH UP - $120
EYELINER TOP - $225
EYELINER BOTTOM - $225
TOUCH UP 1 MONTH - FREE
TOUCH UP ( TOP AND BOTTOM) 1 YEAR - $225
TOUCH UP (TOP OR BOTTOM) - 1 YEAR - $125
FULL LIPS TATTOO - $350
TOUCH UP - $125
LIP LINER - $250
TOUCH UP - $75
General Post-Procedure Instructions
• Apply cold pack for 10 min. every couple of hours the first day.
• Keep moist with healing ointment at all times until all scabbing has fallen off.
• Use a Q-Tip to apply healing ointment.
• No Scrubbing. Do not rub, wipe, or scratch area. Use patting motions only until healed.
• Avoid soaps, facial cleansers and water on pigmented area for 1 week. Wash around area.
• Do not peel or pick at crust this could cause pigment loss.
• Do not expose area to full pressure of shower until all scabbing has fallen off.
• Avoid all makeup, moisturizers and face creams in pigmented area.
• Do not expose to sun or tanning bed while healing.
• Use sun block after you are healed.
• Do not swim in fresh, salt, or chlorinated water for 2 weeks.
• Avoid saunas and Jacuzzis for 2 weeks.
• Avoid saunas and Jacuzzis for 2 weeks.
• Do not use terry cloth towels on pigmented area while healing.
• Avoid environments that would cause dirt or germs to contact area while healing.
• Notify Physician and then Practitioner at first sign of allergic reaction or infection.
• Avoid anti-aging products and services containing acids, lighteners, and exfoliates they will cause premature fading of pigment.
• If you are planning on having laser hair removal or diminishing of peri-oral lines, you must tell the laser specialist that you
have permanent lip color, so this area can be avoided by the laser.
• Both ablative and non-ablative lasers may or will cause pigment to turn black.
• If you are having an MRI, please let them know that you have an iron-oxide cosmetic tattoo.
• Are you planning a chemical peel, please let them know that you have an iron-oxide cosmetic tattoo.
• You must wait 1 year after any tattooing procedure before donating blood.
• Permanent makeup will appear extremely intense and think immediately after procedure. The color may not even look right. Excess pigment sheds off over the next 2-3 days. Colors will continue to soften over the next 2-3 weeks. It will look very natural in 2-3 months.
Eyebrow Post-Procedure Instructions
• Avoid dye, wax or tweeze area for 2 weeks after procedure.
• Do not have electrolysis for 2 weeks after procedure.
• Please do not be alarmed if color comes off onto Q-Tip when applying ointment. This is normal.
• There may be some fading after first application. The final color cannot be judged until at least 2 weeks after the touch-up application is complete. This is the reason a follow-up visit is required.
• Avoid food high in Sodium for a few days, as this can increase puffiness.
• If you have any prolonged swelling (more than 7 days) or unusual discharge you must seek physician’s care.
Eyeliner Post-Procedure Instructions
• Have sunglasses available. Your eyes might be light sensitive immediately after the procedure.
• Do not dye, perm or use an eyelash curler for 2 weeks.
• No mascara until all scabbing has falling off.
• Eyes maybe swollen for a couple of days like you have been crying. Do not be concerned if your lid has a slight pink or redness immediately following the procedure.
Lip Post-Procedure Instructions
• Apply Abreva Docosanol 10% cream on lips for 5 days.
• Can bath, wash face as usual, but should user tissue to gently wipe water off lips afterward.
• Should apply ice (in a zip lock bag) to apply on lips 2,3 times daily for a few days.
• Do not wax or tweezer for 2 weeks after having procedure.
• Avoid electrolysis for 2 weeks after having procedure.
• Lips will peel for about a week. Allow it to flake off on its own. Pulling off skin will cause loss of pigment.
• Drink though a straw while healing.
• During the healing process it may look like there is not much color on your lips. Color starts to become more apparent after 2 weeks. Final result will take up to 6 weeks.
• It is normal to have some discomfort day of the procedure and a few days after.
• If you have a fever blister outbreak after having your procedure you must seek physician’s care.